Birmingham, West Midlands
3 Centre Court, Vine Lane, Halesowen, West Midlands B63 3EB
Tel: +44 (0)121 405 0390 Email: [email protected]://https://www.jumpworks.co.uk
The Birmingham Training Centre is situated just outside of Birmingham, in Halesowen close to the M5, M42/M40 and M6 motorways. Upon entering the building, all delegates will need to sign-in with reception on the ground floor on arrival.
Free Delegate Internet Access
available at this location
There is no on-site car parking available, however there is a Pay & Display Car Park situated Pool Road, which is opposite Halesowen Swimming pool a short 5 minute walk from the training centre.
- Opening hours: 08.30-17.30
- Complimentary tea, coffee, biscuits
- Kitchen available for delegate use
Attending a training course and need accommodation?
If you need help with accommodation, please call the office team on: 0121 405 0390
We can help you find a hotel close to the Jumpworks training centre.
As well as amazing choice, we can sometimes negotiate exceptionally low rates for Jumpworks customers.
Driving – From M5 North or South
- Leave the M5 at Junction 3 onto the A456
- Follow signs away from Birmingham towards Kidderminster along the dual carridgeway until you reach the first roundabout
- Take the 3rd exit onto Grange Road following signs for Halesowen Town Centre
- As you reach a set of traffic lights be in the left hand lane
- Take the second turning on the left into Vine Lane opposite the McDonald’s
Coming by Train?
Jumpworks Birmingham is located near to a number of railway stations:
- Old Hill
- Cradley Heath
- Sandwell & Dudley (Mainline to London Euston)
- Birmingham New Street (Mainline to London Euston)
- Stourbridge (Mainline to London Marylebone)
Travelodge – Halesowen
Premier Inn – Hagley
Hagley, Nr Stourbridge,